Saturday, February 7, 2009

Single Lady Anthems


Is it me...or

Am I the only one who gets sick of Beyonce songs in the club. I can’t stand being hyped up with Gucci Bandanas and white bricks to being stabbed in the back, bamboozled, cut off, by single lady anthems.

Not to put down Beyonce or her music, personally I think she’s beautiful. Just not in the club. What am I suppose to do when “Put a Ring on it” comes on?......

Damn sure not dance! No man can dance to that, at least no real man, matter of fact if you see a man dancing to “Im’a Diva” he probally has on extra tight skinny jeans, earrings, a pink scarf, press permed hair, a purse, belt around his waist, and a…. leotard.

Anyway! Like I was saying, another thing that capital T’s me off about Beyonce songs is that she gets all the mad, player hating, fed up with men, women all wriled up! And to make things worse she has a ring on it! She has everything she asks for in her songs. It’s obvious she doesn’t write her own songs. She probably has a a room full of women, who’ve been cheated on, lied to, punk slapped, pistol whipped by men, all in a small room coming up with men destructing songs.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Beyonce’s next single is “Cut It Off” I can hear the lyrics now. “Cut it off, if he dont stop it, chop it like Laurena Bobbit”

But hey maybe its just me!
Ima Ima Diva,
Mike 3G!

http://www.dormtainment.com/

3 comments:

  1. lol. out of all pictures to post. why that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe you're talking about my bitch...she doesn't write all her songs, but she writes a lot of them...and who's to say she's not singing about what she's gone through in the past?! grr

    and the girls dance when her songs come on in the club...don't be so selfish! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see where your coming from, its a good song and I want to hear it sometimes but I wouldn't want to hear it in a club. Your little "cut it off" lines KILLED me lmaoo.

    ReplyDelete