Saturday, February 7, 2009

Name That Smell


Is it me, or....
Do air fresheners names really match their smell. For example, ever go to the supermarket and see an air freshener with a scent like "clean breeze?" The name sounds simple enough, but you ever stop and think to yourself, "self, what does clean breeze really smell like?" Well for me I live in the city, and when i step outside my breeze more smells like fast food chicken and bus smoke.You might also find names like after the rain, tropical mist, and sunny laundry.

Now i don't know about you! But after it rains over here in Downtown Atlanta all I smell and feel is wet dirt and a cold ass wind chill.My point is this. I guess I see the direction that these companies are going when they come up with these names for scents. But my point is, give me a scent i can relate too. A scent that i know. Like how about they make a air freshener that smells like Chicken & Waffles. Yea! Or How about something like Fast Food Fries! Hmmm! I can smell it now.

Picture sitting on the toilet, taking a dump, and reaching for a bottle of "Febreez-Fast Food Fries" See scents like that I can be one with.Imagine someone coming in your room and saying "Wow! That smells good. Are you cooking?" Then you reply, "No, thats my scented candle, Pasta Alfredo and Garlic Bread."I mean I dont know about you, but I prefer the smell of Italian food over a fresh mountain any day!

But Hey Maybe It Is Just Me!"HMMMMM...Is that Bacon!?"

Mike 3G
www.Dormtainment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment