Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cat Got Your Tongue!


Is it me.. Or

Am I the only one who hate's when girls can't carry a damn conversation.


Here I am, talking my ass off, trying to hold conversation. And there you are giving me one word answers.

I could understand if you didn't like me, or showed no interest towards me at all. But you gave me "the eye" you gave me "that look" you practically approached me! You gave me your number, told me to call you, and this is how you act! If you didn't like me you shouldn't of came here with me. Now I'm stuck here with Mrs. Mute.

Why do girls do this!? Now I'm uncomfortable, uneasy. And I’m sweating like Michael Jackson and R. Kelly at a daycare center.

Ladies if you do like a guy and he ask you out, do us a favor....TALK! I'm not asking you to pull a truck by your teeth, or spread your butt cheeks. "At least not yet" so try to hold a conversation. Because you don't know how hard and nerve racking it is to hold a conversation with a beautiful girl you just met. So make it easy on me, and all the other men out there.

“I mean I did the grass hoper joke. That usually gets them.

But hay maybe it's just me!

“Say Something!”

Mike 3G


www.Dormtainment.com

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. Miss Mute. Lol,, crucial in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete