Friday, February 27, 2009

The Sex Game!


Sex!

Ah man! Do I love it! Its a great thing. Especially when its with someone your attracted to.

It could be a one night stand, a shared moment between lovers, or even just a quick fix. Whatever it may be it's great!

For girls it a lot easier to come by. In reality at a snap of a finger then can have someone between their legs stroking it like a canvas.

For guys, not so easy. We have to wine and dine, we have to put on our best, we have to be suave and smooth, we have to be sweet and sincere, we have to drop money.....

Or do we really...

No we don't! Talking to a friend of a friend the other night opened my eyes to the fact that women are easier to receive then they may seem.

She expressed to me that as shy as a girl may seem, as stuck up as a girl may seem, as goodie of a girl as she may seem, she will most likely give you some play if...

1. She's slightly attracted to you
2. You have her alone.
3. BE CONFIDENT!

See the whole key is to have the confidence and the swagger to say.."Hey, I'm coming over unlock the door." When women see you do this they look at you in whole different light.

Women want a man who can take control, be a man. If your that confident that you can just take off a girls pants and start doing your thing, you'll be surprised how much more you can do.

The girl will be so turned on by your manliness, your aggressiveness, your confidence that she'll be doing having sex with you and she'll be so caught off guard that in her head she'll be saying.."Am I really fucking this guy? I don't know but its sexy as hell!"

Now I don't mean be aggressive like committing rape. I'm not encouraging any Ike Turners or Chris Brown's. Because I'm not bailing anyone out of jail. I'm just encouraging guys to stop being punks and start being a little more confident in their approach to girls.

Trust.

Mike 3G
www.Dormtainment.com

7 comments:

  1. I have to say I sorta agree but I don't think the suggested method of gettin' sex will work for every buy. I agree that confidence is key because we really don't want a shy guy, I just don't think that this will work for every guy on every girl. Each situation is different and any guy could get with any girl with the right circumstances in place, you just have to find out under what circumstances you can get what you want... I think that's the issue at hand.

    XO,
    R.A.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swagger is a BIG part of it...you hit the nail on the head there. And like the previous comment said, this won't work on every girl...it's more of a trial and error thing...

    Lucius Black

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so hate when ppl post about sex.. makes me wanna go do it. grrrr!

    naw but i some what agree. confidence is major. u dont have to do all that wine and dining to every female. sometimes it can be annoying honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree too.
    you don't have to spend a lot of money, but you do have to be nice and have a genuine interest in the girl
    it depends on a lot of factors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo true, most of the time guys who lack confidence lack swagg which is a BIG turn off for me, I've tried to like a dude if he lacked those things but it just didn't work out. I'd probably be down if a guy did what you described.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i aqree. nuff said & u were riqht on point;

    "Am I really fucking this guy? I don't know but its sexy as hell!"

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mike these blogs are exceptional!! It really captures my attention. Don't get me wrong, it's not only this blog but you have a creative way of grasping your readers with your words. All I have to say is keep it up and I will keep on reading.Keep it Mike3G!

    ReplyDelete